Lithium battery materials are sensitive to oxygen and Moisture, which will affect Battery life, charging and discharging operation and safety. A reliable and stable inert atmosphere enclosure provides the environment to produce and develop lithium batteries to effectively ensure the product quality.
- The lithium battery production line operates in a high-purity inert gas protection system, realizing automatic production (including automatic code scanning-feeding-liquid injection-weighing-standing-sealing-inspection-warehouse discharge), ensuring that the whole process flow is carried out in an oxygen-free and water-free environment, with efficient automation production, which greatly improves the quality and efficiency of battery production.
- Integrating the multiple vacuum boxes can realize batch vacuum drying of batteries and achieve uninterrupted production. Integrating the large-capacity inert gas purification system, water and oxygen detection device with bypass and high-efficiency solvent recovery system will ensure a safe, reliable and efficient production line.
- local atmosphere control
- Green energy-saving dehumidification system
- Water removal of electrode piece and Water removal of solvent
Features to enhance user Experience
- Patented sealing technology, with leakage rate as low as < 0.001%/h
- Automatic daily detection
- Large gas adsorption capacity (O2: 45-60L)
- Integrated heating chamber/vacuum enclosure
- Seamless docking between enclosures, for smooth and continuous production
- Real-time water and oxygen detection technology
- Solvent monitoring
Main Scope of Applications
- Lithium battery research laboratory
- Lithium battery production line
- Supercapacitor laboratory
- Supercapacitor production line / sodium battery